Who else loves to start the weekend with healthy chocolate pancakes?! We won’t say NO to a breakfast like this! You can enjoy these chocolate pancakes to the fullest because they are made with fresh, healthy and nutricious ingredients. Hard to believe right? Did you know that you can find multiple healthy pancakes recipes on Healthy Wanderlust? Make sure to check them out! I’m curious which color you prefer…
FLUFFY CHOCOLATE PANCAKES
We had know idea that it was this easy to make healthy vegan pancakes. There’s no need to add eggs because they can easily be replaced for other ingredients. The chocolate pancakes still turn out fluffy and delicious. At healthy Wanderlust we find it important to not only take care of our own body but also take care of the word we live in. That’s why we often choose not to use any animal product.
TIP: add some fresh red fruit to your healthy chocolate pancakes to sweeten them up!
- 100 grams oats flour
- 1/2 tbsp backing powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 125 ml almond milk (unsweetend)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Fresh (red) fruit
- Smash the banana and add all the other ingredients. Mix till it turn into a smooth texture.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan (medium fire) and add some of the pancake batter.
- Turn the pancake when the batter is all dried up. Them bake for another 2 minutes.
- Continue till you used up all the batter.
- TIP: don’t bake the pancakes on high fire! You need to be a little patient with these chocolate babies 😉
- Prak de banaan fijn en voeg alle ingrediënten hier aan toe. Mix dit goed tot een glad beslag.
- Serve with some fresh fruit!
Take a look at our BREAKFAST recipes.
- WHAT IS KOMBUCHA AND IS IT HEALTHY? - 11/01/2019
- SORE THROAT TEA | ANTI-FEVER - 10/01/2019
- ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - 21/12/2018