I love noodle soup! It can be a perfectly healthy dish because of the amount of fresh veggies and you can easily come up with new combinations and recipes. This is the first noodle soup on Healthy Wanderlust – shame one me – so I hope you babes will enjoy it! Last week I tried something new with me regular noodle soup recipe and that’s how the curry noodle soup bowl came to life. If you like rich flavors and Asian food than I’m sure you will love this dish. Shall I tell you how to create this meal at home?
HEALTHY NOODLE SOUP
I always thought that cooking up noodle soup would take a lot of time and effort. Less is true and that is why I think you should try it yourself. This noodle soup recipe is super easy to make and that’s the way we like it, right? The rich flavors of this dish are unique and are definitely worth a try. Have you ever made noodle soup? I would love to hear what kind of ingredients you normally use. Please share your thoughts with us!
- 100 grams whole grain noodles
- 1 carrot
- 200 grams broccoli
- 4 tbsp of curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 hand of unroasted and unsalted peanuts
- 100 grams of red cabbage
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 lime
- Cut the broccoli into smaller pieces and cook this for 6 minutes.
- Cut the onion into small pieces and bake this in a few drops of olive oil or coconut oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the pressed cloves of garlic and some grinded pepper. Continue baking this for 2 minutes.
- Rasp the carrot.
- Add 4 tbsp of the curry paste and the carrot to the pan. Stir well and turn the heat low.
- Poor the coconut milk into the pan and leave this for 8 minutes. You don’t want this to boil, just heat everything enough without bringing it to a boil.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime.
- Cut the red cabbage into really thin slices and add this to the curry for the last 3 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli and add this to the curry.
- Cook the noodles.
- Roast a couple of peanuts on low heat.
- Add the noodles to the curry and stir well. Add the noodle soup to a bowl and add some roasted peanuts.