Good and sunny weather goes really well with light and fresh meals, right? The recipe for this delicious tomato salad is perfect for these kind of days. Don’t you love all the colors together? You can create this tomato salad in 10 minutes so that means you don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen tonight! By adding some feta cheese to the salad you create a rich combination of flavors that go really well together. Curious? Let’s start cooking!
TOMATO SALAD FOR WARM DAYS
It’s time to add some new spring and summer kind of recipes for you on the blog! This tomato salad doesn’t only look great, it also tastes really good. Enjoy this salad while relaxing on your balcony. By adding tomatoes in different colors you create a fun and beautiful looking dish which also looks great on your dinner table. What is your favorite healthy salad to serve when you have friends or family over for dinner?
- 300 grams of colorful small tomatoes
- Fresh leaves of basil
- 1 avocado
- 50 grams of feta cheese
- Grinded pepper / salt
- Rich olive oil
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into smaller pieces.
- Place them on a large plate, the same way as shown on the picture.
- Cut the avocado into pieces and add these to the plate.
- Crumble some feta cheese on top of it and add some fresh basil leaves.
- Finish the salad by adding some olive oil, grinded pepper and a pinch of salt.
- SIMPLE CAN BE SO GOOD!
Whats your favorite kind of salad?
- WHAT IS KOMBUCHA AND IS IT HEALTHY? - 11/01/2019
- SORE THROAT TEA | ANTI-FEVER - 10/01/2019
- ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - 21/12/2018