How to prepare a healthy pasta dish in only 15 minutes? I got the perfect recipe for you! A easy pasta dish that won’t take you hours to prepare (because we wan’t something easy yet healthy today. right?!). The fun thing about this easy healthy pasta recipe is that you get to be creative with the veggies you would like to add to the dish. Seriously, anything will do! How do you often make a healthy pasta sauce? Share your favorite pasta recipe with me in the comments down below!
HEALTHY PASTA IN 15 MINUTES
A few day ago a good friend of mine asked me if I could share a easy healthy pasta recipe with her and maybe you would like me to do the same for you! You can also find a lot of other healthy recipes on Healthy Wanderlust, so make sure to check them out. (Most of them are also very easy to prepare – just the way you and I like it right?).
Oh and by the way, I quickly wanted to remind you that pasta doesn’t necessary have to be unhealthy like a lot of people seem to think. As long as you use whole grain pasta and you make your own healthy pasta sauce you can definitely enjoy a good warm bowl of pasta every once in a while.
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 PERSONS)
- 150 / 200 grams of whole grain pasta
- vegetarian meatbals
- 1 zucchini
- 2 hands of spinach
- 10 grams feta cheese
- 10 grams pine nuts (optional)
- 10 black olives
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 large tbsp of tomato pasta
- Cook the pasta for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes, zucchini and red onion into small pieces.
- Poor a few drops of olive oil into a pan and add the pressed gloves of garlic and pieces of onion. Bake for 4 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and do the same with the pieces of tomatoes, spinach, olives and tomato paste after 5 minutes.
- Stir well before you add the oregano, pinch of salt and grinded pepper. Bake for another 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Prepare the vegetarian meatballs in another pan at the same time.
- Rinse the cooked pasta and add the sauce.
- Scoop the pasta into bowls and crumble some feta on top of it.
- Optional: add some roasted pine nuts for a little crunch!
- Serve with the warm vegetarian meatballs.
Use the #healthywanderlust when you prepare one of our dishes, we would love to see it!