It’s homemade easy curry time! Did I say ‘easy?’ Hell yeah, because this dish will only take about 20 minutes to prepare. Sometimes I can even do it in 10 minutes! Easy shrimp curry that you will absolutely love. It’s a recipe that can’t go wrong. Promise! Combine the shrimp curry with cooked whole grain quinoa or brown rice. Are you curious about the recipe yet? Let’s get to work babes.
EASY SHRIMP CURRY
Did you know that a curry can be a very healthy dish? Because of the large amount of fresh veggies you can add to it. Prepare a vegetarian curry or add some fresh fish (in this case; shrimps). Ofcourse it’s super easy to replace the fish with delicious veggies like broccoli and sugarsnaps (trust me you won’t even miss the meat/fish). Have you made a shrimp curry before? What I love most about this recipe is that it’s so easy to prepare!! All we have to do is add some ingredients together, add some curry powder and coconut milk and we are done. That doesn’t sound difficult right? Let’s get cooking!
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- spring onions
- 200 grams of shrimp
- 100 grams sugarsnaps
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- grinded pepper and salt
- olive oil
- Optional: coriander
- Bake the sugarsnaps in a few drops of olive oil for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Add the pieces of onion and pressed garlic and bake this for another 3 minutes.
- TIP: cook the rice or quinoa in the meantime.
- Add the curry powder to the pan and mix everything together.
- Add the coconut milk and a pinch of grinded pepper and salt. Stir well.
- Continue heating this for another 10 minutes (don’t boil it!).
- Cut the print onions into small pieces.
- Scoop the rice/quinoa into a bowl and add the curry and spring onions.
- Top this of with some fresh coriander.
What’s your favorite kind of curry?
- WHAT IS KOMBUCHA AND IS IT HEALTHY? - 11/01/2019
- SORE THROAT TEA | ANTI-FEVER - 10/01/2019
- ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - 21/12/2018