It’s dinner time! The recipe for tonight’s dinner is super easy, healthy, vegetarian and I’m pretty sure you will love it. Super easy falafel wraps that only take a few minutes to prepare. Falafel wraps stuffed with fresh veggies to fuel your body and for you to enjoy at the same time. This easy recipe is perfect for those long (work)days where you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Do you want to make these wraps within 10 minutes? Let me explain to you how you can do this at home.
EASY FALAFEL WRAPS (AND HEALTHY!)
Personally I love falafel recipes. Everyone can make it, there’s not much that could go wrong (promise!). Ofcourse it’s always better to make your own falafel, but on days like these we just don’t have the time and energy to do this ourselves. Did you know that falafel contains a lot of protein? This makes it a great product to replace meat with. Have you seen all the delicious vegetarian recipes on Healthy Wanderlust yet? Let me know which recipe you would like to try!
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 PERSONS)
- 4 / 6 whole grain wraps
- 16 falafel balls
- mixed lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 2 hands of small tomatoes
- salt / grinded black pepper
- ptionol: hummus
- Bake the fallafel balls in a few drops of olive oil / coconut oil on a medium high fire. Bake the falafel until the outside gets a little bit crunchy.
- Warm the wraps in the meantime.
- Puree the avocado with a fork and add the grinded pepper and a pinch of salt, mix everything together.
- Divide the lettuce, avocado dip and pieces of tomatoes over different bowls and place these on the dinner table.
- You can always place some fresh hummus on the table as well.
- Prepare the wraps yourself or let all your guest / family members stuff their own wraps (it’s fun to do!).
- Roll, roll, roll and done!
- Told you it was easy right?
Have you made homemade falafel before?
Use the #healthywanderlust when you make one of our recipes, we would love to see this!
- WHAT IS KOMBUCHA AND IS IT HEALTHY? - 11/01/2019
- SORE THROAT TEA | ANTI-FEVER - 10/01/2019
- ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - 21/12/2018