I know you babes love easy recipes like these and I completely understand why! On most days we don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, right? To make sure we can still eat healthy and delicious I created this healthy salad (and many more) for you. Make sure to try this Greek quinoa salad because it’s super yummy and contains a lot of fresh and healthy ingredients.
HEALTHY SALAD LIKE YOU’RE ON A HOLIDAY
The inspiration behind this recipe mind not surprise you; it’s the beauty of the Greek islands. I absolutely love this country and I hope to visit it a few more times. The food is delicious, the nature is beautiful and and seems like the sun is always shining! I don’t know about you but you can taste THAT in their dishes. This Greek quinoa salad will take you back to these summer days and it’s a great mealprep recipe. You should give it a try! What’s your favorite kind of healthy salad? Make sure to share your recipe with us, we would love to try new things.
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 PEOPLE)
- 150 grams (wholeweat) quinoa
- 50 grams chickpeas
- 1 red onion
- 1 tomato
- 15 black olives
- ½ avocado
- piece of cucumber
- Cook the quinoa.
- Cut the red union into thin slices. If you don’t like the strong taste you can choose to bake these for a couple minutes.
- Warm up the chickpeas.
- Cut the tomato, avocado, black olives, cucumber and feta into smaller pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to the quinoa and add some salt and peper. Add some fresh herbs like coriander.
- Finish of with a few drops of some great quality olive oil. This will make such a difference!