Let’s get (back) into the healthy rhythm with this super healthy and delicious green quinoa salad. What’s on your menu today? This recipe will only take you about 15 minutes. Preparing quinoa is one of the easiest things there is and you can make so many different recipes with this ingredient. Add crunchy tempeh to this salad for extra protein (and flavor!) and make sure to cook al little extra for your lunch tomorrow. Mealprep tip! Do you want to try this easy quinoa salad?
SUPER EASY QUINOA SALAD
What are we having for dinner today? Quinoa! How many times do you serve this? Personally I think quinoa is great to add to a lot of dishes. Have you ever tried to have breakfast with quinoa? On Healthy Wanderlust you can find the recipe for the chocolate quinoa brakfast. YUM! How about a Poké bowl with quinoa instead of rice?
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS):
- 200 / 250 grams quinoa
- 200 grams asparagus broccoli
- 100 grams sugarsnaps
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 hands of arugula
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- salt / pepper
- Optional: 400 grams of tempeh
- Bake the tempeh according to this recipe.
- Cook the quinoa together with the vegetable stock cube.
- Cut the union into small pieces and bake this in a few drops of olive oil on low heat for 5 minutes. Add a pinch on grinded black pepper.
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes and add this to the pan. Bake this together for antoher 10 minutes. Scoop occasionally.
- Wash the asparagus broccoli and remove the sides from the sugarnaps. Cook both of the ingredients together for 6 minutes.
- Drain and leave to cool off / steam off for 2 minutes before you add this to the cooked quinoa.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and add a little more flavor with some salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula at the last moment (this way it stays crunchy).
What is your favorite quinoa recipe?