These wraps are perfect for a big lunch or maybe just for dinner! We love this recipe because the lunch wraps are stuffed with healthy nutritiens and in particular rich in protein. How about this meal after a great workout to fuel up your body again? These wraps won’t take long to prepair so that gives you more time to enjoy this dish. Ready to hop into the kitchen?
EASY LUNCH WRAPS – SUPER YUMMY!
Personally I’m a big fan of wraps. You can create endless different healthy recipes by choosing different ingredients and herbs to work with. How about trying these easy falafel wraps? Also worth a try! Wraps are perfect when you have guests coming over for dinner because you can create a stuff-your-own-wrap kind of table setting. So tell me babes; what’s your favorite wraps recipe? Make sure to let me know in the comments down below.
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 STUFFED WRAPS)
- 2 whole-grain wraps
- 40 grams chickpeas
- 40 grams black beens
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of tempeh
- 1/2 red union
- Couple slices of cucumber
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp Green Gypsy Spices
- 4 tbsp of your favorite hummus
- Hand full of mixed lettuce
- Grinded black pepper / salt
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Cut the tempeh into smaller pieces and bake this in a bit of olive oil on high fire fora bout 15 minutes. Make sure to turn the tempeh on a regular base. Mix the paprika powder and Mexican mix with a few tbsp of sesame oil and poor this over the tempeh. Stir well!
- Bake the 2 eggs in a different pan. The way you like them!
- Add some hummus to the wraps and stuff them with pieces of red union, slices of avocado and cucumber and black beens (heat these for a few minutes before you do this).
- At last add the baked tempeh and eggs.
- Finishing touch: add some extra hummus (optional), lettuce, grinded peper en a pinch of salt (optional).
- MAKE SURE TO ENJOY IT!
- WHAT IS KOMBUCHA AND IS IT HEALTHY? - 11/01/2019
- SORE THROAT TEA | ANTI-FEVER - 10/01/2019
- ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - 21/12/2018