Since Christmas is right around the corner it’s time to have a serious chat about the Christmas menu this year! What are we preparing for our guests and what drinks are we serving? Alright, I’ll admit it. I got you covered when it comes to festive drinks. I present to you: the festive Christmas mocktail! A delicious drink without alcohol. Because not everyone want to drink alcohol. Some women might be pregnant, some guest have to drive home and all the kids at the Christmas party can also enjoy this drink. Shall I tell you how to mix up this Christmas mocktail?
GET FESTIVE WITH THIS CHRISTMAS MOCKTAIL
I mean, the drink looks pretty festive itself. Doesn’t it? Serve this Christmas mocktail when your guest arrive at your house to make sure you set the festive mood right at the beginning of your christmas party. This not so cocktail is super easy to make and I’m pretty sure everyone will love the taste. Now that we are chatting about christmas dishes. Did you know I have some other great ideas for your christmas dinner? How about these healthy christmas crackers (as a starter) or this vegetarian stuffed pumpkin (as your main course)? Both delicious and healthy!
- 1 bottle of Spa touch of Grapefruit
- 4 twigs of fresh Rosemary
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 twigs with red berries
- Grab 4 pretty glasses.
- Press the juice from 1/2 grapefruit.
- Divide the juice over the 4 glasses.
- Fill up half the glass with Spa touch of Grapefruit
- Put one of the fresh Rosemary twigs in each glass.
- Add some pieces of fresh grapefruit, 1/2 tbsp honey (per glass) and a twig with red berries to each of the glasses.
- You can also use a piece of grapefruit as decoration (see photo).
- Ready to serve!
What kind of festive drink will you be serving this christmas?