It’s smoothie time babes! How about a healthy turmeric smoothie? To give your energy and immune system a natural boost. Sounds good, right? Keep on reading to find out how your can make this smoothie at home. Did you know that turmeric is one of the most powerful spices on earth? Reason enough to add this to a few more meals. You can find the smoothie recipe below.
START THE DAY WITH THIS TURMERIC SMOOTHIE
Who doesn’t love a smoothie in the morning? The perfect way to start your day. I loved this smoothie so much, I thought I’d share it with you all. Are you familiar with all of the healthy benefits turmeric can have for your health? Many hight quality studies have shown that turmeric can have great benefits for body and mindset. Turmeric has been used in India for many years. You might know it from several curry dishes, but you can also easily add it to smoothies or other healthy drinks. Make sure to check out this article if you want to read more about the healthy benefits from turmeric.
INGREDIENTS: (1 OR 2 SMOOTHIES)
- ½ banana
- 1 tbsp turmeric (powder)
- 1 piece of fresh ginger (about 1/2 cm)
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml almond milk (unsweetened)
- 100 grams frozen mango
- Optional: oats
- Clean the ginger by removing the skin.
- Add the ingredients together to a blender.
- Mix until creamy and fully combined
- TIP: add 25 grams of oats for a more rich smoothie (perfect for breakfast).
- Not in the mood for a turmeric smoothie? Make sure to check out this apple-cinnamon smoothie. So good!
What’s your favorite kind of smoothie?