Because I know you babes love easy recipes I created a new one for you! I present to you: the stuffed omelet. It’s super easy to make and still delicious and healthy. Good idea right? I stuffed the omelet with yummy ingredients that go really well with this time of the year. Shall I explain to you how you can make this stuffed mushroom omelet? Let’s jump into the kitchen!
With a little bit of creativity you can create different kinds of stuffed omelet recipes. And with different I mean a LOT of recipes. How about a omelet stuffed with cottage cheese and smoked salmon, with lots of protein. This makes me curious; which ingredients do you normally use when you make yourself a delicious omelet? Let me know in the comments down below so I can create a new recipe for Healthy Wanderlust 😉
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 PERSONS)
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion
- 300 gram bos paddenstoelen of een mix van wilde paddenstoelen
- 3 hands of spinach
- 40 grams bean sprouts
- 70 grams lentils
- 20 grams feta cheese
- 20 grams sundried tomatoes
- vegetarian chicken pieces
- 1 avocado
- curry powder
- dried / fresh rosemary
- dash of almond milk
- salt / pepper
- olive oil
- Mix the eggs with a dash of almond milk (about 50 ml), a pinch of grinded pepper and salt, 1/2 tbsp rosemary and 1 tbsp curry powder.
- Heat a pan on a low fire with a few drops of olive oil and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Let this bake for about 5 minutes (untill the top of the omelet is dried up) and flip the omelet carefully with a spatula.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms, onion and sundried tomatoes into small pieces and bake this with a few drops of olive oil. Add the bean sprouts and the vegetarian chicken pieces after 3 minutes and bake this for another 5 minutes on medium high fire.
- Add a pinch of grinded pepper and the curry powder, mix everything together.
- Add the spinach and lentils after 5 minutes and keep mixing this for another 3 minutes.
- In the meantime you can make the second omelet.
- Place both the omelettes on two plates and add all the ingredients on top of it.
- Cut the avocado into slices and divide this together with the feta cheese over the other ingredients.
- LUNCH TIME!
- Pretty easy right?
How do you like your omelet?
Use the #healthywanderlust when you make one of our recipes, we would love to see this!