How about a big bowl of soup? It’s on today’s menu. Healthy soup for a lazy sunday because it will take no time to make this green detox soup. Use fresh and healthy vegetables to create a colorful soup (make enough so you can enjoy this meal for a couple of days!). I call this recipe my favorite green detox soup. Curious why? Please continiue.
EXTRA HEALTHY DETOX SOUP
I don’t know about you, but at this moment I’m craving some healthy meals. After days of snacking (the December month – it was the time to celebrate right?) I need to take care of my body and healthy to make use I feel energized and motivated.
This green detox soup contains a lot of fresh veggies and it’s the best way to treat your body on vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Are you ready to get cooking?
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 PERSONS)
- 300 grams broccoli
- 2 hands of spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- fresh coriander
- 1/2 zucchini
- 800 ml vegetable stock
- grinded black pepper
- coconut oil
- Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil in a 1 tl kokosolie in a spacious plan.
- Cut the onion into medium big pieces and fruit the onion for 5 minutes on a low fire. Add the grinded pepper and cut the broccoli and zucchini into smaller pieces.
- Add to pressed gloves of garlic and keep stirring.
- Add the broccoli, spinach and zucchini and bake everything together for about 3 minutes.
- Add some pieces of coriander and let this boil on a low fire for about 20 minutes.
- Let everything cool down for a couple of minutes before you puree everything (with a blender) to a smooth and green texture.
- Add some salt or black pepper for a little extra flavor if necessary.
What is your favorite kind of soup?
Use the #healthywanderlust when you make one of our recipes, we would love to see this!