Start the day with a smoothie! Ofcourse this pumpkin smoothie fits right in with the colder months. The beautiful orange colour matches the colour of the leaves. By adding some vanille protein powder to the smoothie you create a smooth structure and sweet taste. And ofcourse it also makes a great pre- or after-workout snack! Make sure to check out the delicious pumpkin smoothie recipe below.
HIGH PROTEIN PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE
You can find several smoothie recipes on the website and I would like to say: make sure to try them all 😉 Really, they are all so good! I’m a huge fan of delicious and nutritious smoothies, because they are a very easy way to start your day the healthy way. Make sure to also check out the new recipe for our favorite sore throat tea. It’s a great way to boost your immune system. Never hold back when you feel like sharing your own favorite smoothie recipe. I love trying out new things! Feel free to leave me a comment below babe.
INGREDIENTS: (2 SMOOTHIES)
- 50 grams of oats
- 250 grams of pumpkin
- 150 ml almond milk
- 200 ml water
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 apple
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and remove the pumpkin seeds. You don’t have to remove the skin.
- Cook the pumpkin in boiling water for about 15 minutes. Till the pieces are soft.
- Drain the water and mash the pumpkin until you created a smooth texture. Leave this to cool down for a while.
- Mix the pumpkin mash with the rest of the ingredients until you created a smooth pumpkin smoothie 😉
- To thick? Add some extra water or almond milk to create the substance that you like.
- Not sweet enough? Try adding a few drops of honey or agave syrup.
- Make sure to ENJOY it!
Also check out this recipe: 3 x granola recipes
- WHAT IS KOMBUCHA AND IS IT HEALTHY? - 11/01/2019
- SORE THROAT TEA | ANTI-FEVER - 10/01/2019
- ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - 21/12/2018