t’s never a bad time for some extra vitamins right? This make-at-home ginger lemon juice is the perfect way to give your body a healthy boost. A glass of healthy juice can help your body to detoxify and strengthen your immune system at the same time. How often do you treat your body on a healthy ginger lemon juice? Please continue to read the full recipe.
GINGER JUICE WITH FRESH LEMON AND ORANGE
The combination of these ingredients might scare you a little, because the flavors are pretty strong. Both ginger and lemon have an intense taste but at the same time these ingredients are so healthy. By adding some extra turmeric and cinnamon we make sure the ginger lemon juice is even more healthy and powerful. Ofcourse I added some orange and carrots to make the juice taste a lot sweeter which probably makes it easier for you to enjoy it. It is possible to make this at home without using expensive kitchen equipment and in a second I will show you how to do this!
INGREDIENTS: (FOR 2 GLASSES)
- Piece of fresh ginger (about 1.5 cm)
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 oranges
- 1 carrot
- Cut the carrot into smaller pieces and cook this forabout 10 minutes. Let this cool of for at least 10 minutes (otherwise your ginger lemon juice will be warm..)
- Remove the skin from the ginger and add this together with the turmeric, cinnamon, juice of 2 lemons and 2 oranges (also without the skin) to the blender.
- Mix, mix, mix.
- Add the drained and cooled off pieces of carrot and mix everything together.
- Make sure to mix this till the juice gets a smooth texture.
- Pour into a glass; ENJOY!
- TIP: don’t drink this on a empty stomach.