Heathier brownies made from zucchini? Hell yes! Have you already tried to make these babies? Because, you should! Ofcourse you can buy brownies at your local supermarket, but I prefer them homemade. That why I thought it would be a great idea to share this healthier brownies recipe with you today. Please read the full recipe below.
ENJOY THESE HEALTHY ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
I am more than excited to show you have to make yourself a batch of these delicious brownies. And ofcourse it’s even better when I know there are healthy ingredients hidden inside. When you try to eat healthy my number one tip is to be prepared! Stuff your fridge and kitchen cabins with healthy ingredients and… say hell yeah to making healthy snacks. Healthy snacks like these zucchini brownies or these vegan chocolate muffins are great to throw in your bag and to enjoy while you are on the go. This way you will never be tempted to buy a snack that won’t do your body any good.
Make sure to check out all of our healthy snacks recipes.
- 200 grams of zucchini
- 100 grams of dates
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 6 tbsp cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 100 grams oats
- 1 tbsp backing powder
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- pinch of salt
- 60 grams mixed nuts
- Preheat the oven for 180 degrees celsius.
- Add 6 tbsp of water to the flaxseeds and leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash and rasp the courgette and mash the banana.
- Add all the ingredients (except for the nuts) together in a food processor and mix to combine. Try to create a smooth mixture.
- Cut the nuts into smaller pieces and add this to the batter. Stir to mix the ingredients together.
- Line the ovenproof baking tin with parchment paper or coconut oil and spoon the batter into the dish. Smooth out the surface with a spoon.
- Add the baking tin to the oven voor 40 minutes.
- TIP: Use a toothpick to prick the zucchini brownies to check if they are done. If the batter still sticks to the toothpick after 40 minutes, leave the brownies in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove the zucchini brownies from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
What’s your favorite kind of healthy snack?